ETL Special Delivery
It's time for a release of a new ET:Legacy map overhaul! After a test period with the ET:Legacy Competitive discord, the time has come for a public release of ETL Special Delivery!
Originally created by Apple and GW, with the Tournament Edition modifications done by jump3r, eiM and Snake, this map has been a staple of both the competitive scene and public servers since it's release in 2008. With a fresh coat of paint applied by Aciz along with few minor gameplay adjustments, we hope you'll enjoy this refreshed version of the old classic!
Notable changes from the original
- Overhauled visuals and lighting
- Significantly improved VIS
- Axis lookout towers at first stage now require you to be standing in order to shoot out of
- A small box was added in each of them that still allows crouched shooting
- The loading doors at trucks no longer open if a gold has been delivered to them - only the required door(s) open
- Artillery/airstrikes can no longer be called right next to the trucks
- Forward bunker flag is moved slightly closer to the back wall to allow for more space for gunfights inside the bunker
For a complete changelog, please see the readme inside the pk3.
Download Omni-Bot waypoints here
For any issues and feedback, don't hesitate to contact Aciz over at the ET:Legacy discord.
written by Aciz 1 year ago